Willoby’s Premium Delivery Service
- FREE – When you spend over £100 and live within 20 miles of Swindon.
- £10 – When you spend less than £100 and within 10 miles of Swindon.
- For all other deliveries, we will quote at cost – please pop into our shop to speak to a member of staff or call us on 01793 693696 or 01285 869153.
You could put that tenner towards a pukka lunch and, instead, collect from our shop or warehouse. Our warehouse is based in Ashton Keynes, however, all collections from the warehouse must be pre-booked (please confirm collection 24 hours prior to collection time). We can also bring your furniture into the shop too. Again, just let us know 48 hours before you would like to collect from the shop.
Before we deliver:
- Ordering – When you purchase your items from us (either in store or over the phone), the person completing your sale will be able to give you a rough number of weeks for your order to arrive.
- Your order has arrived at the warehouse – We will give you another call to confirm date of delivery and provide an approximate 3-hour window during either the AM or PM. We usually call customers the day before delivery to confirm and arrange times.
- We’re out for delivery – Our delivery team can call 30 minutes before delivery so you can dash home from work or quickly whip that sponge out of the oven! Please confirm that you want us to give you this final call when arranging delivery.
If you have any questions about your order or delivery then please don’t hesitate to call us on 01793 693696 or 01285 869153. Please have your order number ready!
The exciting day of delivery has arrived! Our friendly two-man delivery team will arrive at your property in a medium size truck so we can pull up to most properties comfortably (Please let us know if it will be a squeeze). They will have a quick check of where the items will go in the property just to make sure they can safely and efficiently carry them into your property and then the fun begins…
Whilst you have a cuppa, the delivery team will:
- Bring all items in whilst sporting the finest boot covers.
- Unpack and remove all packaging (we’re avid recyclers!).
- Construct furniture, if required. (Bed assembly costs an additional £15).
- Place furniture in situ.
When you’re happy with the installation you will then be asked to sign on the dotted line.
Any questions or queries?
If you have any questions regarding your recent delivery or items then please call us on 01793 693696.
In the unlikely event of you having a problem with your furniture then please let us know as soon as possible – ideally when our delivery drivers are still with you so that they can provide advice and speak directly to the shop. Alternatively please ring our shop with your order number and we will arrange an inspection and/or an exchange as soon as possible.
Any refunds will be issued to the card that was used to pay for the original order. If you used a cheque then we will post a cheque to you once the goods have been returned/collected. If cash was used then we will arrange to obtain cash from the bank as we only hold very small amounts in our till.
Delivery and/or collection charges are non-refundable unless the items are faulty. There will be a small administration charge on cancelled orders.
We are unable to offer a refund or exchange a personalised or made to measure/bespoke piece of furniture unless they have a manufacturing fault.